GPS Navigator with using a scanned maps and possibility to open a lot of maps together.
- you can show a current GPS data (Speed, Direction, Longitude, Latitude, Time, Date, Height);
- you can open any of scanned maps (in a "bmp" or "dib" format);
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only (left-top and right-bottom);
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map, you do not need to calibrate a map next time;
- you can see your route line and speed direction at the map;
How to use it:
- connect your GPS device to your computer by the com-port;
- open a Properties Dialog and set you comport's name and a Bits Rate (for example: COM1, 4800);
- you will see your position point at the World Map.
- open any scanned map file in a bmp or dib format;
- point by mouse to the left-top point at the map, where you know the coordinats of that point (where coordinate lines are crossed, or where you have measured a coordinates yourself by your GPS device);
- press a right mouse button and input coordinates for that point;
- make the same for a right-bottom point anywhere at the map;
- now your scanned map is calibrated and you will see your position, speed direction and route line at it;
- menu "View / Clear calibration Points" for new calibration of a current map;
- use a button "Show Route Line" for siwtch on/off of showing a Route Line;
- use a button "Show GPS Data" for open a GPS Data window;
- you can open a lot of scanned maps, GPS Data, World Maps together;
- default settings for comport: COM1, bits per second: 4800, data bits: 8, parity: none, stop bits: 1, flow control: hardware;
- use Property Dialog for setting a comport (Name and Bits per second) and refresh time for active map;
- maximize a GPS Data window to show a speed and direction as a big symbols (when you are sailing);
LIMITATIONS FOR DEMO-VERSION: No Position, Speed direction and Route lines at scanned maps.
Free download from Shareware Connection - - you can show a currentl GPS data; - you can open any of scanned maps; - you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only; - calibrations are stored automatically for every map;
VIMap - - open any picture or photo files - double click at a desired point and enter text, font, colors for a label - drag any labeled point to desired place - your original picture files will be not changed
VIBio - - classical biorhythms: physical, emotional, intellectual - modern biorhythms: intuitional, aesthetical, spiritual - list of persons to add, edit or delete persons
VIViewer - - The Viewer for 3ds files with possibility to walk around objects. - You can open a lot of 3ds files together. - You can scale and rotate the 3ds-objects. - You can walk around and inside the 3ds-objects.
VIPaint - - you can transform your photos to drawings - drawings arts: pen, pencil, water color etc - the photo file formats can be: jpg, bmp, gif, tif, png, wmf, emf, cur, ico - you can print or save a photos and drawings
VIPlayer - Media player with possibility to play many media files together and MS Access Database support.
Free Guitar tuner
World Cup 2006 Tournament Calendar
Easycab Pro Builder
Kazaa Lite Tools K++
Equation Illustrator V
MMS-DVR Server 16
Contact & Personal Information Managers
E-books & Information Databases
Food & Beverage
Health & Nutrition
Journals & Diaries
Reverse Mouse Direction
Qiblah Direction Mobile
Able Graphic Manager - View, convert and print graphic files in normal, batch and command line modes. Input formats: DXF, TIF, JPG, JP2, PCX, BMP, DIB, RLE, PNG, WMF, EMF, TGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, ICO, CUR. Output: JPG, TIF, PCX, PNG, BMP, GIF,TGA,WMF,EMF.
Mapwel Build-9.6-2012 - Software for creation of custom GPS maps compatible with Garmin GPS units.
GdPicture Light Image Processing ActiveX - GdPicture Light OCX is an image ActiveX ocx component to view, acquire, create, edit, print, and compose image bitmap. GdPicture Light OCX supports image formats like tiff, tif, jpeg, jpg, png, pdf, ico, wmf, gif, exif, bmp, dib, fax, emf ...
GdPicture Pro Imaging ActiveX SDK - GdPicture Pro OCX is a high quality Imaging ActiveX component to view, create, acquire, edit and print bitmap and vectorial image. It supports many image formats like tif, jpeg, jfif, png, pdf, ico, wmf, gif, exif, bmp, dib, fax, emf, pnm, pcx...
GdPicture Pro Imaging OCX - Site License - GdPicture Pro Imaging ActiveX Site License for dotnet, vb6, delphi, vfp, c#, c++, Ms-Access... Imaging toolkit that supports bitmap and vectorial images like tif, fax, rle, pcx, pnm, jpeg, jpe, jfif, png, pdf, ico, wmf, gif, exif, bmp, dib, emf.
Shareware Connection periodically updates pricing and software information of 'VIGps' from company source 'Valeri Vlassov' , so some information may be slightly out-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using 'VIGps' crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators is illegal and prevent future development of VIGps.