1. Generating any packets on channel level for Ethernet networks.
2. Work with TCP sessions. Sending and receiving concrete data over TCP connection. Imitating client or server.
3. The ability of sending some data alternating with recieving some expected data.
4. Using (creating) own headers for any network protocol or packet's template.
5. Using flexible language with conditions, variables, cycles and others.
6. Creating own sniffers with concrete output. Powerful analysis of packets.
7. Writing various network tools for testing, monitoring or imitating network objects.
8. Work with statistic resulted from tests. Displaying summary reports.
9. Automatic (automated) testing of firewalls.
10. Imitating the work of network applications using info from trace file. It may be useful for implementing automatic (automated) testing of firewall.
11. Modifing and powerful analyzing of trace files. AnetTest home page - tool for automated testing (monitoring) of network devices and applications (packet generator and sniffer).
Free download from Shareware Connection - Integrated packet generator and sniffer for Ethernet, but also works with blocks of data over TCP connection. Enables you to use scripts for automated testing, monitoring, imitating of various network objects, creating custom network tools.
Cute Partition Manager
FREE Robust Internet Download Manager
Universal Torrent Accelerator
Bluetooth Remote Control
Shark Email Extractor
Kazaa Lite Revolution
OffSurf Firewall Bypass Site Unblocker Professional
Universal Plug-and-Play Tester
Medieval Bluetooth Network Scanner
Ace Password Sniffer - The most powerful and effetive password sniffer. Ace Password Sniffer can listen on your LAN and enable network administrators or parents to capture passwords of any network user. Currently it can capture passwords of http, ftp, smtp, pop3, telnet.
Simple Network Management - Simple Network Management - SNM, an IT infrastructure monitoring solution
AggreGate Network Manager for Linux - AggreGate Network Manager is an enterprise-grade network management platform. The system provides a rich set of data processing tools for monitoring IP networks, servers, routers, applications, services, traffic and performance.
Kiwi CatTools - Free network management and device configuration tools. CatTools is a utility for managing network devices (routers, switches and firewalls). Automated config backups, password changes and scripted configuration commands. Cisco, 3Com, Foundry etc
Uusher Network Management - Uusher Network Management is a complete set of configuration analysis and interface table monitoring tool for network management.It is different from the common network management software, primarily focused on configuration parsing.
Shareware Connection periodically updates pricing and software information of 'AnetTest' from company source 'Personal development' , so some information may be slightly out-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using 'AnetTest' crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators is illegal and prevent future development of AnetTest.